Establish Independent Country Offices
secured payday loans online
- Staffed by country nationals
- Overseen by a Local Council (their own Board of Directors)
- Part of the CorpsAfrica Family – sharing experiences and knowledge with peer country offices.
- Controlled nationally – accountable to HQ for impact assessments.
- Comprehensive Application
- Broad Outreach
- Qualified Judges
- Competitive process
- Teaching the art of facilitation
- Diverse development issues
- Presentations from NGOs – panel discussions and peer review
- Importance and techniques of monitoring and evaluation
- Four to six week internships at local NGOs.
- Commitment to The Negash Oath.
- Living in communities for one year
- Facilitating community meetings to help people identify and define their top priority development need
- Bring in an appropriate NGO to provide the skills and expertise to design and implement the project
- Ensure community input and participation throughout the process
- Serve as liaison between the community and the NGO
- Evaluate – demonstrate impact / learn from mistakes
- Workplace skills training
- Career counseling
- Network opportunities
- Scholarship opportunities
- Mentoring future CorpsAfrica Volunteers